Monday, July 19, 2010

I forgot I had this

So its been forever since I updated this more personal blog. Ever since I started my other one just dedicated to more my art stuff I never signed back in on this one. Things have been really busy for me lately pursuing things in the art world. I've been pretty stoked on some success I've had. This month I made almost 1,000 bucks on my paintings!!! It's still real crazy to me when people offer me money for it cause I've always done it for free growing up that its still a little weird. I think I get more stoked on the fact that people are digging it then actually making money off it. My art show was the beginning of the month and I was really happy how it turned out. I liked walking around listening to people laugh as they saw the paintings and the captions. Thats all I wanted from it was to sit back and hear people laughing, watching them smile and have a good time. I've noticed since then, I haven't really painted that much, I think I just needed a break. I was painting non stop everyday for 3 months straight that this month I've just been relaxing. Well life has been good, and I hope all of you who read this are happy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment