Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hawaii


In case you haven't seen my facebook statuses I'm finally going back to school so I can be the oldest freshman alive. haha. I signed up for a bunch of online classes that surprisingly all go towards getting my general ed done. Intro to theater, Meteorology, Some government one, and something else. haha Sorry I haven't really memorized what I'm taking. Anyways, I took all online classes so I can move out to Hawaii and do school from there. The reason why is pretty gnarly. I've been to Hawaii once after my mission and really loved Laie, and since I've left the place I've had the same reoccurring dream over and over and this is it.....I'm riding a Vespa Scooter in Laie, with no shirt, some DC Linx shoes, and white Volcom boardshorts. haha I'm not even joking...I've had that dream over 30 times, the exact same thing every time. So thats why I've decided to go out there cause I figure there has to be some reason why I keep having that dream, and I like surfing (:

1 comment:

  1. you are living proof that dreams really can come true! haha. We will miss you here in Utah... but I hope you find the princess of Tonga while you're there and get married. We're going to Hawaii on Wednesday and will be there for a week! My sister is getting married! Hope you're doing awesome Cristobal!

    ReplyDelete