Friday, September 11, 2009

My favorite day...Saturday

I'm sure most of you are like me and have Saturday listed under your favorite day. Unlike most of you Saturday is not my favorite day cause its my day off of work, its because it's the one day out of the week that I can skate my favorite street spots. I always drive around and look for skate spots and it sucks whenever I find something soooo good to skate, like it was sculpted by angels from heaven, and I can't skate it cause its infront of a business, school or a store. So what do I do...wait for Saturday to roll around, put on my favorite pair of Vans on, throw my board in the car, and hit that spot up all day. When the sun goes down, I thank the ledge or stair for the great memories and tell it I'll see it a week from now (:
-tobal

No comments:

Post a Comment