Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shoes


I was getting ready to clean the toxic wasteland I call my bedroom when I noticed how many freaking pair of shoes I have. Most people associate a shoe addiction with women but another breed of shoe lovers are...skateboarders. I don't know why but almost every skater I know loves shoes. Maybe its the fact that we go through them so fast from skating in them but for some reason new shoes is always a priority in my life. It sucks sometimes cause I'll have to face the decision of paying my phone bill, or buying the new pair of Nike SB blazers, which normally ends up with me having a disconnected cell phone. haha Anyways, if anybody wants to know what my favorite shoe is for some odd reason ( my birthday is next month August 21st) I love Vans, the shoe is called Half Cab and I wear a size 9. haha So the story and moral to this post is......I need a girlfriend so I can stop writing about my shoes!!!! I've really hit a low point in life right now. haha Take care and thank you for taking a trip down the Life Of Tobal.

4 comments:

  1. you and bill should take counseling together... he too have a shoe problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so funny! My little brother is obsessed with shoes too! I really do think all skaters and girls have the same shoe issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so funny cause while I was writing this I started thinking about Bill and how I remembered he loves shoes too, and how it seems like girls, skaters and b- ballers ( if thats a word) loves shoes too. haha
    Heather- You should buy your brother some Airwalk skate shoes from Wal-mart and see what kind of reaction he has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that's hilarious! i love your sense of humor. -am

    ReplyDelete